Tsunami Housing Project (Completed)
We provided essential medicines and equipment to Tsunami victims during the immediate aftermath.
We financed the construction of 18 new houses – 2 bed rooms, living, dining areas and in house kitchen and toilet.
Other Tsunami Donations
- £2,000 to Safe bottle lamp project to prevent burns from Kerosene oil lamps in temporary shelters.
- Urgent Medical supplies costing £1,256 to Sath Jana Seth Seva Society, Hambantota and Karapitiya Hospitals.
- £4,000 to National Child Protection Authority to provide psychological support to Children affected from Tsunami.
- Provision of urgent Medical supplies and provisions to camps in Pothuvil and Yoda kandiya.
- Suction machine ECG and Nebulizer to Balapitiya Hospital costing £1,500.
- £2,000 to Lions Club , Medcity for provision of books , uniforms shoes to 200 children in Valachcheni ,Baticoloa and Ampara.
- £500 worth of Water pumps to Baticoloa Hospital.
- Nebuliser and medicinal drugs to Thirukovil Hospital.
- ECG machine costing £475 to Tangalle Hospital.